Merry Christmas!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I am really looking forward to my ASL class, which starts again January 12th. A few of us met at the local bookstore between semesters to practice our signing skills, and I think it was relatively successful. Conversations that don't correspond with any particular area of vocabulary present a unique challenge when compared with the carefully-planned class. I think it was encouraging that we could express most of what we wanted, but also eye-opening since I know I was thoroughly stumped at times and entirely unable to convey my thoughts in ASL.

Cheers
Aaron

Comments

Unknown said…
Good luck in your classes and Happy Holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

New hearing aids - Rexton Cobalt 16

A new hearie in the Deaf world

Deaf child + Hearing parents -- options?